Rabu, 20 Maret 2013

Lo-ve

My bestfriend, my lover, my 'number one supporter', my moodbooster, my 'makan-makan' partner, my twin from another mother&father (they said). My everything. I don't know how to thankful to Allah because He gives me His kindest creature for me. I'm seriously a lucky girl. He alwaaaays try to make me happy, he knows how to cheer me up, he knows how to handle me on badmood, he accepts my bad habbits, he always here everytime i need, e-v-e-r-y-t-i-m-e. includes at 3 am. i just want him to know that i'm really really love him, and i'm happy to be with him. I want it now&forever:) he has changed my life for more than 8 weeks. so.....this is......everything i've been waiting for, everything i've been hoping for, everything i've been praying for, i'm without doubt proud to say, it's him. Aldo:-)

I found my home. You're my home. Stay with me, please?







1 komentar: